Cara Buono was born on March 1, 1974 in United States (46 years old). Cara Buono is an Actor, zodiac sign: Pisces. Nationality: United States. Approx. Net Worth: $10 Million.
She was cast as Betty Pike in the 2014 thriller A Good Marriage.
165 cm (5' 5'')
After graduating from Columbia University with a bachelor's degree in political science and English, she appeared in 1990s Broadway productions of Some Americans Abroad and The Rose Tattoo. She made her cinematic debut in the 1992 feature Waterland.
Currently, Cara Buono is 47 years, 0 months and 3 days old. Cara Buono will celebrate 48th birthday on a Tuesday 1st of March 2022.
Find out about Cara Buono birthday activities in timeline view here.
- The performer is of Italian descent.
- Cara Buono's film debut is “Waterland” co-starring Jeremy Irons and Ethan Hawkee.
- Cara Buono appeared in multiple Broadway and Off-Broadway musicals at the same time.
- Cara is a certified yoga trainer. Cara Buono is into sports. Particularly, the actress enjoys swimming and cycling.
- Cara landed plenty of roles in indie movies, for instance, “Happy Accidents,” “Two Ninas,” “Happy Accidents,” and many others.
- What was her acting debut?
It was the production entitled “Spook House” by Harvey Fierstein.
- What are her projects as a filmmaker?
Cara Buono has some films under her belt, for example, the short movie “Baggage” filmed in 1997.
- Does she love cooking?
The young woman is passionate about cooking. It helps her to relax. Moreover, Cara Buono enjoys communicating with people at dinner.
- Does she take part in marathons?
Cara has taken part in three marathons. In 2006, Cara Buono could not run it in New York due to the injury. At the same time, it is hard for her to run, particularly, the first half an hour.
Cara Buono trends
Cara Buono is a member of
Cara Buono fans also viewed:
Recent Added Celebrities in Actor:
Lee Byung-Jun (1998)