Drake was born on October 24, 1986
in Canada (34 years old). Drake is a Music Stars
, zodiac sign: Scorpio
. Nationality: Canada
. Approx. Net Worth: $180 Million
. With the net worth
of $180 Million, Drake is the #1902 richest person on earth all the time in our database.
Drake is a musician of Canadian origin, born in 1986 in Toronto. He is most known as an award-winning rapper and R&B performer but he is also a songwriter and a producer. He started his career as the participant of a popular TV series but later he focused only on making music though he continued appearing on TV and in movies in small roles from time to time. His first album was released in 2010; it was a great success and became platinum in USA and his second work followed in 2011. As of 2017, his music works include 4 studio albums, 1 EP, and 2 mix tapes.
Currently, Drake is 34 years, 5 months and 20 days old. Drake will celebrate 35th birthday on a Sunday 24th of October 2021.
Find out about Drake birthday activities in timeline view here.
- Drake played hockey as a child.
- Drake admits he is a very bad dancer.
- Drake's celebrity crushes are Eva Mendes and Nicki Minaj.
- Drake was often bullied in school for his ethnicity and religion.
- Drake had YOLO sign at his house near Toronto and it was stolen several times.
- Drake has some tattoos and he tweets every time he is going to have a new one.
- Drake gave his voice to one of the Ice Age cartoon’s characters (the young mammoth).
- Drake says he has never been truly in love and he didn’t love any of his girlfriends.
- Drake is a Jewish and he had Bar Mitzvah ceremony (he even recreated it in one of his music videos).
- Drake was offered to become a character of a video game once but he couldn’t because of his busy schedule.
- What is his real name?
Drake is musician’s real middle name. And his full name is Aubrey Drake Graham.
- What are his biggest influences?
Based on his own words, his biggest influences are Kanye West (he is often compared to him), Jay-Z, and Lil Wayne.
- What are his other businesses?
Drake makes whiskey called Virginia Black. Drake also launched his own record label called OVO Sound and plans to launch his own clothing line.
- Did he beat any records in music world?
In 2016, Drake bet Michael Jackson’s world record in the number of American Music Award nominations (he got three more nominations than the legendary pop singer!).
- What are the scandals around him?
Fame always comes with scandals, and Drake is no exception. For example, Drake smoked weed on stage, was involved in several lawsuits, had fights and quarrels with other celebrities. Drake was criticized for being shallow and egotistical (mostly because of his lyrics).
- What are his charity deeds?
Drake donates decent amounts of his money to different charity organizations. Drake attended his fan, who had cancer, in hospital. Drake also gave money to a woman in Canada, who lost whole her family in fire, helped raise awareness of Alzheimer, and presented a recording studio to one of the schools in Philadelphia.
- How did he switch to music after starting off as an actor?
Drake always had a passion for hip hop music and after he earned some money on TV he decided to make his dream come true at last and recorded his first mix tape in 2006. It was sold in 6,000 copies. Later, Drake released two more mix tapes and in 2010 he recorded his first rap album that went platinum.
- When and how did his career start?
Drake started from the very bottom (just like he claims in one of his songs) as a poor and unknown boy, raised by a single mother. Drake debuted as an actor when he got a role in Canadian TV series called “Degrassi: The Next Generation” by chance. Then he was 15 years old. This role not only helped him to become famous and make his drams come true but it also helped him to overcome financial problems his mother had then. Drake continued appearing on this show up to 2007 and he appeared in 145 episodes in total.