Keaton Stromberg was born on July 16, 1996 in Los Angeles, United States (24 years old). Keaton Stromberg is a Pop Singer, zodiac sign: Cancer. Nationality: United States. Approx. Net Worth: $1 Million - $2 Million (Approx.).
Pop singer who was a finalist on The X Factor with the hip-hop duo Emblem3 alongside his brother Wesley.
He released his debut single "Chloe (You're the One I Want)" in 2013.
||William T. Stromberg
||$1 Million - $2 Million (Approx.)
|| Pop Singer
He performed as a choir singer at Carnegie Hall at age fourteen.
Currently, Keaton Stromberg is 25 years, 10 months and 7 days old. Keaton Stromberg will celebrate 26th birthday on a Saturday 16th of July 2022.
Find out about Keaton Stromberg birthday activities in timeline view here.
- The guy sang in the choir when he was a teenager.
- Keaton started to learn how to play the piano when he turned 6.
- Keaton Stromberg wrote and produced his album “The Simple Life” all on his own.
- After Drew Chadwick decided to leave the band, the two brothers released the EP calling it “Forever Together.”
- The singer is not obsessed with cats as people think. Keaton has just tweeted about cats several times but he notes that it doesn’t mean that his fave animal is a cat.
- What are Keaton’s hobbies?
Apart from creating music, his passions are surfing and photography.
- What is his favourite song in the group’s debut album?
Keaton cites “3,000 Miles” as his most beloved song in the album, “Nothing To Lose.”
- What was the group’s first single?
They launched their debut track “Chloe” amidst spring 2013. It was followed by a summer album “Nothing To Lose.”
- What was the first song he wrote in his life?
It was the song “Come On Back” dedicated to a girl who attended the same school. Stromberg still loves this catchy single which is about making the girl know that she is his love interest.
Keaton Stromberg trends
Keaton Stromberg is a member of
Keaton Stromberg fans also viewed: