Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989
in Reading, United States (31 years old). Taylor Swift is a Pop Singer
, zodiac sign: Sagittarius
. Nationality: United States
Taylor Swift plays for the team TaylorSwiftVEVO
Approx. Net Worth: $481,739,717 - $554,047,930
, approx. salary: $150 Million Per Year
With the net worth of $400 Million, Taylor Swift is the #1445 richest person on earth all the time in our database.
She has won a number of Grammy Awards, including the 2010 Album of the Year Award for the popular album Fearless.
She was raised in a Presbyterian family and rode her family's Quarter horses and a Shetland pony as a child. She began performing in musical theater shows at the age of nine and moved to Nashville when she was fourteen years old.
Currently, Taylor Swift is 31 years old. Taylor Swift will celebrate 32nd birthday on Sunday, December 13, 2020.
Find out about Taylor Swift birthday activities in timeline view here.
- Taylor would never get a tattoo.
- Selena Gomez is her close friend.
- Taylor Swift collects phone cases.
- Taylor Swift is scared of driving cars.
- Taylor Swift has poor eyesight and wears contacts.
- Swift fights all sorts of discrimination, racism, and misogyny.
- Taylor Swift's biggest influences are Shania Twain and Britney Spears.
- Swift is planning to write a biography and she is also a good painter.
- Taylor Swift says that if she weren’t a musician, Taylor Swift would be an investigator.
- The gorgeous star was teased in school years. Taylor Swift's classmates called her weird and fat.
- Taylor Swift often writes songs about her boyfriends but she never uses their names in lyrics. The only exception is her boyfriend called Lars.
- What instruments can she play?
Taylor Swift plays string instruments, including guitar, banjo, and ukulele, and also the piano.
- What is her label?
In 2014, Taylor Swift signed a contract with Big Machine Records. Taylor Swift's father owns 3% of its stock.
- What about her boyfriends?
After a number of affairs with famous musicians and actors, Taylor Swift says she wants to focus on friendship with women more.
- What are the scandals around her?
Taylor Swift seems nearly perfect except that some of her boyfriends blamed her for being a cheater and once he had troubles with Kanye West.
- What are her records?
Swift is the youngest Grammy-winning musician who got this award twice. Taylor Swift's “Fearless” album is also 6-times-platinum and the most awarded in country music history.
- How can her songs be described?
Taylor’s songs are written exclusively by her. In her music, Taylor Swift reflects on her own feelings, dreams, and her life in general, that is why her songs are so touching and real.
- What was she as a child?
In her childhood, Taylor was quite unpopular before middle school but her parents have always supported her. Apart from music, Taylor Swift was interested in literature and she even won a poetry competition and wrote a novel.
- How much does she earn?
Taylor Swift is one of the most earning young celebrities. Taylor Swift earns around $80 million a year. Taylor Swift's main sources of revenue are, of course, music sales (her albums are among the most-selling ever) and salaries for concerts.
- What are Taylor’s awards?
Taylor Swift is one of the most-awarded singers of nowadays. Taylor Swift won ten Grammies and one Emmy. Taylor Swift also got 23 Billboard Music, 8 Academy of Country Music, and a number of other awards. Taylor Swift is known as one of the best-selling artists ever.
- When did she start being interested in music?
Taylor tried making songs when she was only five. And she understood that she wanted to become a musician when she was only 10 years old. As a child, Taylor Swift sang at different local events in her hometown. And at the age of 12, Taylor Swift started playing guitar.
- What is she doing apart singing and writing songs?
Taylor Swift is a renowned philanthropist, helping victims of disasters and diseases, and donating money for education establishments. Taylor Swift fights for women’s rights and children’s safety on the web. Taylor Swift also launched two fragrances, designed greeting cards and dolls.
- What is her real name and what does it mean?
Taylor Swift's name is actually Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift's second name is Alison. She was named this way because her parents liked James Taylor. Also, her mother thought that this name might help her daughter in life as when you hear name “Taylor” you do not know at once whether it belongs to a man or a woman.
Taylor Swift trends