Yuriy Kosiuk
Name: Yuriy Kosiuk
Occupation: Food and Beverage
Gender: Male
Birth Day: May 27, 1968
Age: 54
Birth Place: Kiev, Ukraine, Ukraine

Social Accounts

Yuriy Kosiuk

Yuriy Kosiuk was born on May 27, 1968 in Kiev, Ukraine, Ukraine (54 years old). Yuriy Kosiuk is a Food and Beverage, . Nationality: Ukraine. Approx. Net Worth: $1.6 Billion. With the net worth of $1.6 Billion, Yuriy Kosiuk is the #941 richest person on earth all the time in our database.

Net Worth 2020

$1.6 Billion
Find out more about Yuriy Kosiuk net worth here.

Family Members

# Name Relationship Net Worth Salary Age Occupation
#1 Ivan Yuriiovych Kosiuk Children N/A N/A N/A
#2 Anatolii Kosiuk Parents N/A N/A N/A
#3 Halyna Kosiuk Parents N/A N/A N/A
#4 Olena Kosiuk Spouse N/A N/A N/A


Height Weight Hair Colour Eye Colour Blood Type Tattoo(s)


Biography Timeline


In 1985, he entered Kyiv Technological Institute of Food Industry. In 1992, Kosiuk graduated in meat and milk production process engineering from the Kyiv Food Industry Institute under the specialty "Technology of meat and meat products". In 1989, as a 4th year student, he attended training for brokers.


In 1991, Kosyuk became a broker at Kyiv Commodity Exchange. In the following year — one of the founders of JV "LKB". The company was engaged in import of metal, grain, gas. He invested his first earned $100 thousand in his own business — a meat processing workshop in Cherkasy oblast. The company quickly went bankrupt, however, and had to be sold almost for nothing. It was Yuriy Kosyuk's first failure in business. In 1995, he became the President of CJSC Scientific-Technical Business Centre for Food Industry. In 1998, he founded and headed CJSC Myronivsky Hliboproduct. In 2002, the trademark "Nasha Ryaba" entered the market.


In 2008, Mironivsky Hliboproduct was the first Ukrainian agro-industrial enterprise that was listed on the London stock exchange.

During the crisis in 2008, the businessman managed to increase production capacity by 30%, the same growth was observed in 2009. In 2010, Yuriy Kosyuk, the major shareholder of MHP, sold approximately 10% of the shares of the company. At this time, about 65% of the company's shares were in his possession, the remaining 35% were in float on the main market of the London stock exchange. By 2011, the company's capitalization was about $ 2 billion.


In 2009, he began the construction of a luxurious estate with a palace in the village of Khotiv, in the territory of Khotiv settlement of Scythian time. This and some other parts of the settlement had been previously taken out of the territory of a monument of archeology. The construction destroyed the northern part of the settlement (one of the richest in remnants of ancient buildings and surrounded by the highest part of the defensive rampart), as well as the surrounding landscape. According to Kosyuk himself, "what is built is built in the deep and has nothing to do with the settlement".


In July 2014, he resigned from the post of the Chairman of the Board of MHP due to the appointment to the post of first Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration of Ukraine.

On the appointment of Kosyuk, the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko announced on 2 July 2014 at a meeting with the leaders of Deputy factions and groups of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. In this position, he was in charge of acquisition, technology, and logistics of security agencies. On 8 December 2014, the President Petro Poroshenko dismissed Yuriy Kosyuk from the post of the Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration by Decree No. 924. However, by Decree No. 925 of the same date, Kosyuk was appointed an Adviser to the President. Thereafter, he was newly elected the Chairman of the Board of MHP.


As of March 2016, Forbes estimated his net worth at US$1.12 billion. In April 2016 the magazine Focus estimated his wealth at $769 million.

🎂 Upcoming Birthday

Currently, Yuriy Kosiuk is 54 years, 9 months and 24 days old. Yuriy Kosiuk will celebrate 55th birthday on a Saturday 27th of May 2023.

Find out about Yuriy Kosiuk birthday activities in timeline view here.

Yuriy Kosiuk trends


  1. Who is Yuriy Kosiuk ?
  2. How rich is Yuriy Kosiuk ?
  3. What is Yuriy Kosiuk 's salary?
  4. When is Yuriy Kosiuk 's birthday?
  5. When and how did Yuriy Kosiuk became famous?
  6. How tall is Yuriy Kosiuk ?
  7. Who is Yuriy Kosiuk 's girlfriend?
  8. List of Yuriy Kosiuk 's family members?
  9. Why do people love Yuriy Kosiuk?